RECOMMENDED BY STAFF @ ANCAISTEAL
bar & cafe
-5th Avenue is the only place we go for a steak. They offer Fillet Steak Balmoral made with the finest haggis, Fillet Rossini, Surf and Turf and much more. We keep a copy of their menu behind the bar and are happy to book you a table or contact us here
- Beautyintranquility We have known Paula for 6 years and always visit Tranquility for any beauty treatments. Located in the beautiful La Concha complex 5 minutes from An Caisteal, Tranquility is well worth a visit for some pampering and relaxation.
-Nineteen hair salon Formally known as Bobline, Paul has taken over and its went from strength to strength. We all visit Nineteen for our haircuts from trim to big style changes and we never been dissapointed. You can contact Paul by clicking the link at start.
- WEIRDOS is a bar that is a favourite of ours. If you fancy a night to remember then visit on a Tuesday for Karaoke with a major difference.
-The Old Swan A new bar replacing the old Phoenix bar right next door to us, they offer all the English football and stay open late at night for Boxing, darts and other sports. Make sure you try one of Katie's fab cocktails!
- Robin's Nest under new management with Karen, who i'm sure many off you guys will know, Robins Nest is a night time bar with something different on every night including karaoke and live bands amongst other things. Have a look on their Facebook to keep up to date with that's on.
- CORRALEJO CLEANING are you looking for any cleaning or ironing done while on holiday then this wee company is ideal they offer a full range of services from small one off cleans to daily cleaning of bars to washing & ironing. you can contact the girls on there facebook page by clinking the link.
Maintenance & Building work
- North Property Improvements Micheal comes highly recommended by us having done the new roof in bar and completed on time and in budget also we have had him work in our own homes building 7mt walls and painting work internal an dexternal so if you need anything then click th elink and get a free quote.
-gardengrasscanarias Roel Bouwens recently did David & Laura`s back garden and while it was a massive job for the workers shifting 10ton+ pecon and leveling the ground not once did they complain and just got on with the job at hand and the end result is outstanding.