bar & cafe
RECOMMENDED BY STAFF @ ANCAISTEAL
-5th Avenue is the only place we go for a steak. They offer Fillet Steak Balmoral made with the finest haggis, Fillet Rossini, Surf and Turf and much more. We keep a copy of their menu behind the bar and are happy to book you a table or contact us here
-Don Bigote is one of the newest Italian restaurants in Corralejo seving fresh home made pasta and other Italian dishes. Even better, they are right next door from the bar so nice and handy for those who fancy Italian food
- Beautyintranquility We have known Paula for 3 years and always visit Tranquility for any beauty treatments. Located in the beautiful La Concha complex 5 minutes from An Caisteal, Tranquility is well worth a visit for some pampering and relaxation.
- Bobline hair dressers. We at the bar all use Bobline who are based less than 5 mins from the bar (well apart from Ross due to lack off hair) in the Barceló Hotel and have a very talented British hair dresser Alexander Smith for full prices and bookings you can contact them on the link.
-Catlanza is a sailing excursion every Tuesday and Friday from Corralejo where you can enjoy various activities including snorkeling, swimming, even a jet ski on board a luxury catamaran! Includes lunch and refreshments. Contact us here to book
- Corralejo Buggies is a daily beach and volcano buggy tour leaving Corralejo twice a day 10am & 2pm priced @€45 per person in buggy which includes water, short swim break at El Cotillo and hotel transfers. You can book this by calling TEL: 34 655 245 666 or contact us here to book.
- KIXS Sports Bar and Grill show all sports as well as offering homemade food. This is the place to go for Sunday Lunch in Corralejo but we´d advise you book as they can sell out. We have enjoyed nights in Kixs and highly recommend the bar.
- WEIRDOS is a bar that is a favourite of ours. If you fancy a night to remember then visit on a Tuesday for Karaoke with a major difference